RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY FORM
1. GUEST HOUSE
I, the undersigned hereby irrevocably and unconditionally waive, release and hold harmless from liability PUMULA RETREAT, its owners and other guests (all three hereinafter known as Releasees) from any and all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any nature whatsoever whether in law or equity, known or unknown, occurring during, caused by, relating to, or arising in any way from staying at PUMULA RETREAT.
I understand that attending a wellness retreat may involve voluntary participation in physical activities both indoors and outdoors, and certain exposure to wildlife and walks, steps, paths and roads that are uneven. With these, and all related activities, there is a certain element of risk. By accepting this waiver, I hereby acknowledge that participation and use of facilities and grounds are at my own risk, and that I assume all responsibilities for any and all aspects of participation.
I also understand that this Release and Waiver of Liability irrevocably and unconditionally releases and holds harmless all Releasees from any financial or other liability for any injury, bodily harm, sickness, illness, or loss of life that I may suffer and from any harm or loss of property occurring during, caused by, relating to, or arising in any way out of staying at PUMULA RETREAT.
2. YOGA STUDIO
I understand that yoga requires and includes physical movements. I realize that yoga also provide relaxation, stress relief, stress education and awareness. As with any physical activity, the risk of injury, even serious or disabling, is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated. If I experience any pain or discomfort, I will notify the instructor, adjust my posture and listen to my body. I will not push my body too far and will ask for support from the teacher if needed.
Yoga is not a substitute for medical care or diagnosis. Yoga can work well in conjunction with traditional medical care. I will practice yoga only after discussing it with my doctor and gaining their approval. I affirm that I alone am responsible to decide whether to practice yoga. I hereby agree to irrevocably release and waive any claims that I have now or hereafter may have against PUMULA RETREAT.
I, hereby agree to the following:
1. That I am participating in yoga classes offered at PUMULA RETREAT, where I will receive information and instruction about yoga. I understand that yoga requires physical exertion which may be strenuous and may be strenuous and may cause physical injury. I am fully aware of the risks involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and in reference to my participation in yoga classes. I warrant and represent that I am physically fit and have no medical condition that would prevent my full participation in yoga.
3. In consideration of participating in yoga, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injury or damages, which I might incur as a result in practicing yoga.
4. I knowingly and voluntarily waive any claim I might have against PUMULA RETREAT for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in this program.
5. I, my heirs or legal representative forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue PUMULA RETREAT for any injury or death caused by their negligence or other acts.
I have read the above release and waiver of liability and I fully understand its contents. I fully and voluntarily agree to the above terms and conditions.